Seedling Group Of School·Udaipur, India
21000 INR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Seedling Group Of School
A progressive, new age philosophy group of schools with a rich legacy of almost four decades of academic excellence. The school is committed to active, reflective and creative learning, thereby developing students' intellectual independence and creative ways of thinking.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Saturday, - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Prepare for day to day lessons and activities to be held in class. Assign and grade class work and practice work.
- Maintaining discipline in accordance to the rules and disciplinary systems to the school. he/she is expected to follow contractual rules and regulations of the school
- The candidate will participate in extracurricular school Activities and functions just as other employees of the organisation.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students work. Prepare required reports.
- Communicate necessary information to students and when required to the parents.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Contact Candidate
- 2AIESEC Interview
- 3Client Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals