ANEES International School·Charkhi Dadri, India
15000 INR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About ANEES International School
Anee's is a group of diverse and inclusive school, committed to academic excellence and integrity. The school provides instruction in a caring, safe and healthy learning environment, responsive to each student, in collaboration with families and the community. The school is a co-educational, private high school serving More than 1500 students from Kindergarten to XII in both its campuses.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Saturday, - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Prepare for day to day lessons and activities to be held in class. Assign and grade class work and practice work.
- Have a class on music from different countries and religion of the students
- The candidate will participate in extracurricular school Activities and functions just as other employees of the organisation.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' work. Prepare required reports.
- Conduct a workshop on Music.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Selection will be done on the basis of CV and Video made by Intern
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals