Avalon Heights International School·Navi Mumbai, India
35000 INR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Avalon Heights International School
Avalon Heights International School is a coeducational secondary school located in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. It is affiliated to the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and was established in 1998. The school has over 1200 students and is located near APMC Market in Navi Mumbai. It was ranked among the Top 10 Navi Mumbai Schools in the survey conducted by Hindustan Times in 2019.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Teach students of different ages various concepts of basic secondary education.
- Be able to make interesting and engaging videos to develop communication and soft skills that will be uploaded on the schools website.
- Improve, update and maintain materials and resources as needed.
- Acknowledge students in meaningful ways in regard to their academic development and achievements.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to school/high school students on various basic secondary education related topics.
- Create interactive classroom sessions for the students to grow and get confidence in their communication and career skills.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Video CV + Written Assessment
- 2AIESEC Interview
- 3Client Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals