[ENGINE] Electrical Engineering Intern
Whirlpool Corporation·Joinville - Pirabeiraba, Joinville - SC, Brasil
2604 BRL per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Electronics engineering, Electrical engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Whirlpool Corporation
The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances. Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. For more than 100 years, its flagship brand has driven innovations from introducing the very first automatic washing machine in 1948 to winning more than 20 CES®️ Innovation Awards.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Write specifications to update existing sensors, actuators or lighting modules.
- Explore multiple technical solutions for each problem and select the appropriate ones.
- Work either independently, or through supplier partnerships,to develop sensors, actuators and/or lighting
- modules - Electronics, Mechanics and Physics knowledge.
- Validate and release new sensor, actuators or lighting modules.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV analysis
- 2AIESEC interview
- 3Manager interview
- 4Pay local AIESEC fee
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals