HR Transformation Intern Global Delivery Trainee (India & Romania only)
2049 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Human Resources, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
English, French, German
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Developing and executing strategies to drive transformation and achieve organisational transformation targets while identifying new opportunities to continuously improve the organisation. This may be in HR or in the wider operations environment.
- Collaborate strategy and transformation setting in response to company capabilities, analyzing (internal) stakeholder needs and the competitive market context. Provide insights, progress tracking on transformation projects and strategic priorities within the organization.
- Effectively identify, raise, diagnose, and solve any risks or anomalies that impact the strategic, operational or delivery performance of the entity.
- Drives improvements in the Global Delivery division with a strong, ultimatefocus on productivity gains.
- Continuously improve team & financial performance whilst enhancing (internal) client centricity.
- Delivers business results and strategic targets/goals as above.
- Based on your performance, you will be given more challenging tasks, which may even include business trips to the GD Countries.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Higher Education (University Degree or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, HR, Engineering, Business or similar.
- Currently studying or at least within 2-year after graduation and qualification level 5.
- Minimum one short, professional experience in a multinational environment.
- Solid interestin project management and/or service delivery management, preferably in IT services and Digital Engineering services companies.
- A firstexperience in global transformation projects.
- Excellent hands-on attitude and senior stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive changes and convince clients to adopt a GD model.
- Excellent command of English. Any other languages are a plus (French, German, ...).
- As this role is part of our HR Talent Program, we are looking for someone who is motivated to go the extra mile and bring the department to the next level.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 21st Interview
- 32nd Interview
- 4Case study
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals