Customer Services Associate (French Speaker)
300000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
German, French, English
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016), 95.000 employees in +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you: • Want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; • Have a professional, problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; • Have a focus on taking care of customers, this opportunity is for you. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Handles inquiries via phone, chat, and email from customers and/or internal parties.
- Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton's policies
- Complaint handling
- Coordination of delivery and billing.
- Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Assist with sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures, and tactics.
- Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton's goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement, and builds customer relationships
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screening
- 2Student Certificate Submission and Validation
- 3First Interview
- 4Second Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals