E-Commerce Assistant Intern
Yukimoto Gemstone Sdn Bhd·Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1500 MYR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
English, Chinese, Mandarin
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Yukimoto Gemstone Sdn Bhd
Yukimoto Gemstone Sdn Bhd is a company specializing in Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry. They are committed to providing exquisite natural power stones, which are genuine gemstones that accompany their customers on their journey to manifest their deepest desires. The company's mission is to be a source of inspiration, achieved by combining cutting-edge gemstone designs with the inherent energies of the universe. Their dedication to quality, creativity, and the extraordinary powers of these gemstones defines their approach to enhancing the lives of their customers.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Communicate with customers through various online channels.
- In depth knowledge towards company products in order to answer customers enquiry.
- Keep records of customer conversation, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Perform quality checks on jewelry products to ensure meeting company standard.
- Responsible for the securing jewelry products with tip top packaging for shipment, prefer candidates with live backend support.
- Monitor logistic process and update customers regularly.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV screening
- 3Formal Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals