Guest Relations Intern
Heritance Ahungalla·Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
60000 LKR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Tourism & hotel management
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Heritance Ahungalla
Nestled on a tropical beach on the southern coastal line of Sri Lanka, Heritance Ahungalla hotel offers unmatched hospitality coupled with a luxury.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Sunday, - 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Assist Russian guests to check in and answer their inquiries
- Communicate and translate for Russian guests when require
- Handle and record complains and bring the matters to relevant HODs/ Managers
- Coordinate and follow special requirements of Russian guests
- Provide necessary information about the hotel, its facilities and the area
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals