DHL Group·Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße, 53113 Bonn, Germany
2020 EUR Per Month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About DHL Group
Our culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, each other, our communities, and the environment. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds and have been partnering with AIESEC for over 25 years, bringing around 100 interns worldwide to our locations every year. All of our AIESEC interns become part of the UPGRADE Program when they join the company. UPGRADE Program will not offer you only an internship experience but also: • Mentorship program facilitated by AIESEC alumni to ensure a successful career plan in DPDHL • Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills • Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DPDHL • IMPORTANT The contract will be signed for 6 months + 6 months with the possibility of extension. [ATTENTION BEFORE APPLYING! •One needs to be either a bachelor graduate not more than 2 months before the application deadline; or needs to remain in Master's student status throughout the internship period. Second Master's, current Bachelor's students and Bachelor's graduates more than 2 months are not allowed to apply!] • Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills • Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DPDHL
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
IMPORTANT: During the selection process, the specific location of the position will be determined, and it may be in Germany, Belgium, or the UK.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual HR reporting
- Design a global reward and recognition framework and tool for Service Logistics.
- Take the lead in the quality assurance HR delivery for SL and SL LLP, including reporting and maintaining records.
- Support target operating review and execute any changes.
- Track certified and provide complete reporting.
- Support HRD in delivering people priorities .
- Design a global graduate and internship framework and co-ordinate once established.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Eligible candidates: Master students (you need to remain student for the whole duration of the internship) and Bachelor graduates (only if you graduated max 2 months before the start of the internship)
- 2CV screening
- 3Selection process
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals