Methods Engineer (EU-ONLY)
Schneider Electric - Global Partnership·Nikolai, Sweden
26000 SEK per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Automotive engineering, Industrial engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Schneider Electric - Global Partnership
Schneider’s purpose is to empower individuals to optimize energy and resources, bridging progress, sustainability and innovation for all. We call this "Life Is On". We drive digital transformation through the seamless integration of cutting-edge process and energy technologies, connecting products, controls, software and services across the entire lifecycle such as homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries. As a company operating in 115+ countries around the world, we are the most local of global companies. We embrace open standards and collaborative partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. Schneider Electric lies a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion as essential elements of its performance and success. Take part in the Schneider Electric adventure, be a catalyst for positive change and join us!
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Define the internal flow architecture based on the principles SPS.
- Global architecture for warehouse.
- Optimization of warehousing activities (Stocking Strategy review based on FMR, etc).
- Kanban loops between inventory & workstations.
- Ensure reliability of Warehousing time definition.
- Ensure safety and ergonomics conditions in warehouse and material handling activities.
- Define and involve the information system in line with the principles set out in MPH & Warehouse.
- Adapt to a continuous improvement approach the MPH & WH to optimize safety, quality, lead time, cost.
- Study the feasibility & profitability of investments adapted to the needs.
- Be a key actor in the digital transformation of the plant by being the Key User of one or more manufacturing digital tools (MES, WMS, IIoT, AGV, AR, Cobot, etc).
- Be the Data-Owner of Warehousing (DEX) Domain managing all data (creation, update and deletion) to support the Quality Processes on the several used tools (SAP and any Domain/local tools).
- Be a Key-User of the Warehousing Domain (DEX).
- Participate actively to PFMEA, MFMEA and is responsible for ensuring that process robustness continuously replies to the needs of quality.
- Data ownership (working closely with LES4):
- Manage in the ERP the updating of material, BOMs & routings when modifications are required by Engineering.
- Provide to LOB physical and accurate logistics data (weight and dimension for all packaging level) after prototyping stage to be updated in PIM (Product Information Management) by LOB Offer Data Manager.
- Manage in ad-hoc system the updating of the organizational structure of the shopfloor (production line, work centers, storage locations, ) when modifications are required.
- Be a key actor in the digital transformation of the plant by being the Key User of one or more manufacturing digital tools (MES, IIoT, AGV, AR, Cobot, etc).
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals