Service Support Intern - Install Base Electrical Services
300000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
Spanish, German, French, English
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016), 95.000 employees in +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you: • Want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; • Have a professional, problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; • Have a focus on taking care of customers, this opportunity is for you. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Understand and refining the Install Base data to verify customer information and business opportunity
- Create a master Installed Base (IB) dataset to Identify and track all activities within a customer s installed base such as installations, commissions, and renewals
- Issue different certificates and vouchers to our customers using our internal tools
- Contact customers proactively via phone/e-mail in local language (English, French, Spanish, German or Nordic languages) to validate data information
- Form a link between Service Units and Budapest Service Support team to Lead generation and possible business increase
- The position requires extensive use of Excel, working with functions such as Pivot Tables
- Ensure accuracy of installed base data in all the systems of record
- Acquire data from multiple data sources, Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in collected data sets
- Register all the clean database in CRM System
- Enrichment with all relevant information such as age of products, period of purchase, additional information
- Supporting senior colleagues by registering field service reports or quotations in the system
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screening
- 2First Interview
- 3Second Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals