Technical Support Engineer
300000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016), 95.000 employees in +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you: • Want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; • Have a professional, problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; • Have a focus on taking care of customers, this opportunity is for you. This internship is an unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Provide technical support (hardware and software) related to EATON portfolio for a defined product division via phone/email/webchat etc.
- Actively contribute to the effective organization and daily delivery of all aspects of the technical support tasks through various resources - people, processes, and technology.
- Drive customer loyalty through quality of service, improved value, and a high-performance culture.
- Provide support in following up the installed base and track the commissioning with the creation of daily/weekly/monthly team reporting tools.
- Participate in CI projects and initiatives to increase productivity and add value from team and BSC activities.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CVs Screening
- 2First Interview
- 3Second Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals