SONN GROUP LIMITED·Hong Kong
13000 HKD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
Chinese, Mandarin, English
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About SONN GROUP LIMITED
Sonn Group is a new generation family office advising on global investments in both primary markets and secondary markets. There is a focus on real estate M&A, project financing, disposal, co-investment and asset management, as well as an increasing focus towards venture capital. We offer driven individuals an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment, and the opportunity to develop your execution capabilities and strategic mindset with a forward-looking company.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Support financial controlling activities such as bank reconciliation and maintain proper accounting records on accounting software (eg. Xero)
- Organize monthly payments and payroll
- Support financing such as bank loan applications, and facilitate drawdown of capital
- Manage corporate administration of cross-border company structures
- Prepare cash flow modeling, due diligence and feasibility reports on investment projects
- Work with legal and tax advisors on company and deal structures
- Other administrative tasks as required
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screeening
- 21st round interview
- 32nd round interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals