Sales Support Assistant
VIVO ENERGY·Accra, Ghana
800 USD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Economics, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About VIVO ENERGY
Vivo Energy Ghana, a subsidiary of the Vivo Energy group headquartered in the Netherlands is a Ghanaian company that markets and distributes Shell-branded fuel and lubricants in Ghana.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Managing and developing existing customers in line with the CVP.
- Engaging in price negotiations and managing DSO and work in line with the MOA.
- Achieving individual performance indicators that will be assigned to the intern.
- Be responsible and proactive in HSSE issues affecting self, staff, customers, and the environment.
- Work with field-based account manager to manage Chinese customers in his portfolio of Accounts.
- Plan customer calls and visits to existing and new customers and provide quality service.
- Increase the value of existing Chinese customer accounts through cross, range and up-selling.
- Understand the business needs of Chinese customers, provide information on products and services.
- Leverage on the CVPs to negotiate win-win solutions with customers and prospects.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Interview with AIESEC
- 2Interview with company
- 3Announcement of results
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals