HR Data Manager
DHL Group·Bonn, Germany
1580 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Human Resources, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About DHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading mail and logistics company. The Group is focused on being the first choice for customers, employees and investors in its core business activities worldwide. It makes a positive contribution to the world by connecting people and enabling global trade while being committed to responsible business practices, purposeful environmental activities and corporate citizenship. Deutsche Post DHL Group operates under two brands: Deutsche Post is Europe’s leading postal service provider. DHL is uniquely positioned in the world’s growth markets, with a comprehensive range of international express, freight transportation, e-commerce and supply chain management services. Deutsche Post DHL Group employs approximately 510,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. We have been partnering with AIESEC for over 20 years, bringing in more than 1,000 interns from all over the world to our locations.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Process documentation, analysis and optimization
- Bring insights of new tools, technology and methods that could be applied within the team
- Be self-responsible, goal-oriented and result-oriented
- Conduct analysis to improve data and process quality
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Application: Eligible candidates: Master students (you need to remain student for the whole duration of the internship) and Bachelor graduates (only if you graduated max 2 months before the start of the internship)
- 2CV screening (only AFTER the opportunity is expired on platform)
- 3Selection Process
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals