Super Children Education Cambodian School·Phnom Penh, Cambodia
500 USD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Education, Computer sciences
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Super Children Education Cambodian School
Super Children Education Cambodian School has 2 locations and are located at Phnom Penh city, and Koh Kong province. Super Children Education Cambodian School is firmly committed to reaching their twin goals: –Producing high qualified students in Industry 4.0 to enter international tertiary educational institutes –Producing moral and professional students to enough join the current labor market with high paid benefits during their study The selected candidate will be teach at Koh Kong province with the accommodation provide but not covered.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 1-Year Experience in the post
- Being honest and industrious
- Loving children and teaching profession
- Holding Bachelor of Computer Science or ICT (Teachers of ICT)
- Holding Bachelor of English (Art) in TEFL/TESOL or Higher (Teachers of English)
- Completing the assigned work professionally
- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English for all posts
- Being willing to teach ALOHA Mental Arithmetic Mathematics (ALOHA)
- Good Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet & E mail); and High commitment in working and willing to participate in all school activities
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1AIESEC in IFL will collect the CV of EP
- 2The EP is contacted and an online interview is scheduled.
- 3Result announcement
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals