MSD·Panamá, Provincia de Panamá, Panamá
1600 USD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Accounting, Audit, Finance
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Merck & Co., Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Rahway, New Jersey, and is named for Merck Group, founded in Germany in 1668, of whom it was once the American arm. The company does business as Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD outside the United States and Canada
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Reconciliation of Account Statements "Distributors" Central America and the Caribbean.
- Processing of Expense Invoices that we receive from Distributors and PO (storage of medical samples)
- Review of Debit Notes and registration request
- Debit Notes CenCA Product (overdue government product or commitment letter (monthly)
- Registration of Debit Notes for Trade CARD Client Claims (hospitalization, fines, medical samples, payment for translation or tender service) Debit Notes CenCA Product (expired government product or commitment letter (monthly)
- Registration of Debit Notes for Trade CARD Client Claims (for hospitalization, fines, medical samples, payment for translation or tender service)
- Monthly reserve of expenses from customer complaints and debit notes that could not be processed in the month
- Coordinate consolidation of updated sales report following up with supplier Medisys.
- Prepare the SIT (sales in Trade) inventory report
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Interview AIESEC
- 2Interview MSD
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals