Software Support Engineer
300000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Telecommunication Engineering, Computer sciences, Electrical engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016), 95.000 employees in +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you: • Want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; • Have a professional, problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; • Have a focus on taking care of customers, this opportunity is for you. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Act as a technical specialist for resolving non-standard customer requests related to Software & Connectivity via phone/email/webchat etc
- Provide assistance to software issues
- Manage administratively the trial licenses for the supported regions and help partners/Customers to deploy and use the trial license.
- Train partners (face-to-face or remotely) for the supported regions on Eaton Software & Connectivity offer. -Manage incoming requests relate to the Remote Monitoring Software project depending on the workload.
- Proactively act as expert team member for customers and partners to carry out and identify solutions to standard and non-standard tasks/queries.
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing sessions and CI initiatives within and outside of the team to adapt best practices at BSC Budapest.
- Contribute to secure customer satisfaction, reduce customer effort and achieve cycle time/cost improvements through team-based problem solving.
- Actively support in daily/weekly/monthly team reporting creation.
- Lead knowledge sharing sessions within and outside of the team to adapt best practices at BSC Budapest.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screening
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals