300000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
Italian, Spanish, German, English
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016), 95.000 employees in +175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton(dot)com. Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you: • Want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; • Have a professional, problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; • Have a focus on taking care of customers, this opportunity is for you. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Manage technical inquiries such as delivery-to-order and standard configure-to order solutions with products and systems from Eaton Electrical portfolio.
- Draft technical quotes with a suggested net selling price based on electrical diagrams, lists of material, tender documents, technical data, product lists from competitors' catalogs.
- Manage cross-references and provide technical support in choosing the components among the EATON product portfolio and competitors.
- Support the sales organization in quote registration, opportunity management, and updates in CRM.
- Calculate and draft standard technical solutions for CtO quotations (BidManager, Configurator, and other tools).
- Provide support in testing and development for engineering softwares and tools for design and quotations.
- Acquire technical knowledge and expertise for specific product families and help in knowledge-sharing sessions for new joiners and colleagues
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screening
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals