Jr. Technical Translator (Polish Speaker)
300000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Languages, Communication & journalism, Electrical engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies, and services make a difference in the world. We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry-leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic, and vehicle products and services. We aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity because it’s the right thing to do for our people, investors, customers, and communities. Sales of $19.7 billion (2016) 95,000 employees +175 countries. For more information, visit eaton(dot)com.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Prepare translation pairs for technical attributes: baseline is English, to the proper language (Polish)
- Translation support from English to Polish
- Work with peers in the technical translation team and/or with Eaton's Country Sales Organizations (with Field Product Managers) for very specific technical terms to optimize translation
- Support CI (Continuous Improvement) by updating the "Translation Memory" in case of existing issues identified
- Execute random Data Quality spot checks for published websites to search pro-actively for improvement areas
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV screening
- 2First interview
- 3Second interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals