After Market Services Intern
Hilti·Panamá, Provincia de Panamá, Panamá
1400 USD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Business administration, Industrial engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
Spanish, English, Portuguese
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
We stand for quality, innovation and direct customer relationships. Hilti was founded and is based in Schaan, Liechtenstein. Our team members around the world contribute to making construction work more productive, safer, and more sustainable. We do this with our hardware, software and service offering.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Analyze current processes for Lean optimization, more focused in customer experience: reports generation, data analysis, graphs presentations, etc
- Assist in digitalizing repair process steps
- Collect data for customer experience enhancement
- Participate and/or lead project management meetings
- Prepare reports on project progress, KPIs, Improvements
- Support cross-functional team collaboration
- Cascade global projects with local teams, testing in test environments
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 2Bussines Case
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals