Continuos Improvement Officer
PSA Panama International Terminal, S.A.·Panamá, Provincia de Panamá, Panamá
1300 USD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About PSA Panama International Terminal, S.A.
One of the most productive terminal in Latin America, PPIT is located at the entrance of the Panama Canal, on the Pacific side at the former US Rodman Naval Base. The terminal is well positioned to participate in the growth og the strtegic hub and provides an important port of call for shipping lines handling containers as well as Ro-Ro-cargo.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Development and implementation of suggestion box methodology (Lean) at the organizational level.
- Monitoring of continuous communication strategies of the deployment of the Efishncy System at the organizational level.
- Direct and coordinate field visits (GEMBA) to evaluate cultural integration to the eFISHency system.
- Development and coordination of the Change Agent program within the organization, ensuring their training and monitoring.
- Coordination of problem-solving meetings (A3) providing the necessary tools.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals