Marketing Trainee Specialties
1350 USD per month
About Merck Group
1. Coordinate the promotional activities and events of the portfolio brands in different countries, from budget preparation, quotes, preparation of internal order, approvals of the activity, budget control, monitoring of payment of suppliers and exhibitors, closing of the event .
2. Coordinate the development of promotional materials, ensuring compliance with the MLR (Medical, Legal and Regulatory) internal approval procedure, manage the life cycle of the MP, monitoring the design of the material, changes, approvals, re-approvals and destruction when correspond.
3. Plan the promotional grid each quarter with the PM; and ensure that the sales team has promotional materials in time to implement during visits to each country in digital or printed form.
4. Provide support to Product Managers in the development and execution of digital campaigns, monitoring them and the KPIs.
5. Support the execution of Marketing plans, adhering to the promotional budget, keeping control of each activity authorized and carried out, consolidating control of expenses on a monthly basis for monitoring through reports in Excel.
6. Make purchase requisitions through SAP.
7. Provide support to Product Managers in the preparation of the annual Marketing plan, collect and consolidate field information for data analysis, support in market projections and during the phases of the preparation of the annual plans and the quarterly business reviews.