Schlumberger UK·Aberdeen, UK
1875 GBP per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Schlumberger UK
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that’s been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world’s greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world’s growing energy demands. We’re working on that answer. Every day, a step closer. Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It’s what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet. With our 80 Technology centers and 4 research centers around the world we are continuously developing new tools and services to keep us at the forefront of our industry and to meet the challenges of our industry. More than 98,000 employees over 120 countries already started their SLB journeys. Start yours now!
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Develop extensive relationships with wider finance/Hub teams to enable good team
- Interface with Hub teams and operations teams.
- Running reports in SAP and if required account analysis
- Assist in balance sheet account reconciliations and reviews
- Ad hoc requests
- Handling queries on payments, purchase orders and other expense approvals
- Assist with expense claim processing and queries (countries with manual process)
- Monitor and analysis of actual costs against budget for key accounts and cost centres
- Follow up on Intercompany recharges and help with requests and reconciliations
- Financial and operational data analysis preparation
- Assist tax with requests for information and data
- Responsible for monthly analysis for EU Mandatory Disclosure Regime reporting.
- Monitor intercompany agreements and help to prepare new agreements as needed.
- Maintain tax residency certificate lists and manage renewal process
- Assist with ad hoc tax filing requirements, including corporate income tax filings,
- VAT return filings and statistical reports
- Help develop and maintain calculations and documents for intercompany
- Assist finance/operations with requests on tax relat
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Shortlisting
- 2Initial Interview
- 3Final Interview
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals