Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.·Budapest, Hungary
280000 HUF Per Month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Business administration, Human Resources, Psychology
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consultancy company. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization, reaching US 100 billion in 2018. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide and ranked by the Forbes as one of the most Worlds Most Innovative Companies, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. In 2004, TCS and AIESEC created the ACE Program, an International Career Program with the objective to bring to our offices young internationals with eagerness to learn and to add diversity to our working environment, at the same give an opportunity to the youth to build a highly qualified professional career. ACE stands for Accelerate, Connect and Experience, and thats what we provide for each one of our interns on daily basis.Since the ACE Program between TCS and AIESEC was established in 2004, +2500 global youth talents participated in ACE program in TCS offices. In 15 years of the program, many ACE interns continued their professional life in different TCS branches across the world.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- CV screening
- Conducting phone interviews
- Performing HR interviews
- Support other team members in recruitment and selection process
- Screening and evaluating applications received
- Review and evaluation of CVs identified through direct sourcing (AIESEC Database, AIESEC searchtools, TCS Public – Recruitment purpose social media etc.)
- Initiate cold calls with identified profiles to see if they are interested in a new job
- Pre-screening evaluation of long listed candidates via phone interviews
- Organize language checks
- Organize face-to-face/phone interviews with short listed candidates
- Send out interview invitations to candidates
- Share feedback with candidates on the selection process and interview results
- Be in continuous contact with different stakeholders (mainly team leaders and managers) during the interview process
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screening: Review if the application meets the basic requirements in terms of background and skills. If the candidate doesn't pass this phase, he/she will be notified that the application was rejected.
- 2Student certificate approval: After passing the first step, we will send you a first contact email requesting you to provide a valid student certificate. The student certificate must assure you are currently a University student and you will have a student enrollment until the end of your internship contract.
- 3Pre-screening call: After student certificate is approved, a short call of 30 min is scheduled with the candidate to set expectations and get to know better the applicant.
- 4Selection process: Three rounds of interviews, done usually in a row. The selection process usually takes around 3 hours.
- 5Feedback: Sharing feedback and results from the selection process.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals