Learning and Development Expert
Flowserve Hungary·Debrecen, Hungary
280000 HUF per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Human Resources, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Flowserve Hungary
Flowserve manufactures some of the world’s leading flow control products and offer a range of flow management services for the global infrastructure markets. Our industry application solutions helps clients to keep the lights on, provide material for critical medical and consumer needs.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Induction and onboarding management
- Revisit existing e-learning materials for employee onboarding and induction
- Manage assignment of e-learning courses to all new joiners in the organization and employees joining into new roles
- Maintain effective induction programs for all new joiners and ensure 100% coverage across the company
- Support the Senior L&D Responsible in developing role-based induction programs
- Measure the efficiency of the induction program and overall onboarding
- Find creative ways to promote learning opportunities to all employees.
- Creating training materials based on the organizational and employee needs identified and based on the guidance received from the Senior L&D Responsible
- Deliver training, workshop, e-learning courses developed
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures, and systems.
- Designing blended learning solutions to enhance organizational learning and development.
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including but not limited to technical and behavioral.
Training effectiveness measurements
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Monitor the success of the learning and development initiatives and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Measure effectiveness of learning interventions in the organization through behavioral changes implemented and company results by using the Kirkpatrick methodology
- Responsible for Learning Management System (LMS) administration, assigning trainings to employees, monitor completion and report on progress.
- Creating and maintaining administration for outside of LMS trainings and programs and ensure compliance to local legal requirements.
- Ensuring all appropriate documentation are in place to support the organizations learning and development efforts.
- Support in learning and vendor contract management.
- Ongoing relevant studies or interest in training
- Familiar with online and offline MS Office tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills both in English
- Ability to build positive relationships with employees and stakeholders
- Readiness to manage multiple tasks and initiatives exercising sound judgment and flexibility
- Willingness to work cross functionally in a matrix organization
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn and develop
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV screening
- 2Interview call
- 3Interview with company
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals