Robotics Process Intern(RPA)
1300 USD per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Industrial engineering, Finance, Computer engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
unded in 1941 by brothers Eugen and Martin Hilti, our company builds on strong roots and continuity. This long-term commitment has supported us in becoming a reliable partner for our customers and a trusted brand that they choose to work with. With our defined purpose of “Making Construction Better”, we are committed to developing products and solutions that drive productivity, sustainability, and safety in the construction industry with our values of integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment at the base of everything we do.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Support RPA initiatives across the region.
- Identify and implement improvements on our E2E processes using RPA.
- Ensuring successful conclusion of all project phases on time and with the appropriate documentation.
- Be responsible of the yearly SAP update plan along with local, regional and global team.
- Be in charge of the implementation of global RPA initiatives in the region.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals