Junior Management Assistant (EU citizen only)
1936 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Political science, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Learn more about our company, who we are and what we value: microsoft .com/en-us/about
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and prioritize complex calendars to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
- Set-up meetings / virtual meetings both internally and externally with EU officials and industry stakeholders.
- ROB (Rhythm of Business) planning and execution, day-to-day operations (e.g., organization of business lunches or dinners).
- Manage international travel scheduling end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries.
- Maintenance of travel documents, procuring visas when needed, submitting travel & entertainment expenses in a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with the Operations team on compliance topics related to expenses (i.e hospitality of EU officials), invoices and purchase orders.
- Receive visitors and assist with logistics.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the other business administrators within EGA and across Microsoft.
- Assist with onboarding new hires and offboarding exiting team members.
- General administrative and or additional Team projects as needed (e.g. organizing team offsites and learning and development activities).
- Act as back up for Executive Assistant during their vacation.
- Bachelors degree Administrative/Executive assistant or comparable education.
- Ability to work well in a changing/fast-paced environment, on short notice and take appropriate action.
- Adaptable and must work successfully in a team and in an international environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Selection process
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals