9to5 Software·Delft, Netherlands
1400 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Software development and programming, Computer sciences, Systems and Computing Engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About 9to5 Software
9to5 Software develops custom apps, websites, and platforms. The company is happy to devise your perfect digital solution together with you. By searching for solutions intelligently, the organisation ensures that complex problems appear simple. 9to5 Software likes to act quickly and deliver the highest quality customization. They do this, among other things, by thoroughly testing the software, both automatically and by users. 9to5 Software are experts in processing data for small to very large user groups.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Design, develop, and maintain backend systems using Elixir and PostgreSQL.
- Collaborate with our team of backend and frontend developers and designers to deliver high-quality web and mobile applications and APIs.
- Implement and optimize GraphQL APIs to ensure efficient data retrieval.
- Write clean, well-documented, and maintainable code.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring the performance and reliability of backend systems.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in backend development.
- Contribute to code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Participate in agile development processes and sprint planning.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Select Candidates
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals