[BRAZIL] Food & Beverages Intern | Lapa, Rio de Janeiro
Selina Brazil·Centro, Brazil
1400 BRL per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Tourism & hotel management
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, English
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Selina Brazil
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures. Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology. At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember... The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Be able to work in all areas of food and beverages, including the bar, restaurant and kitchen.
- Learn how to make inventories, recipes and calculate costs. Draft reports from the Location.
- Receive the guests, deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Prepare tables and serve food and drinks. Manage guest inquiries in a timely and effective manner. Reach targeted sales with the most uptodate departmental incentives. Ensure compliance with brand standards.
- Strive to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Ensure work areas are clean and in proper working order.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV analysis
- 2AIESEC interview
- 3Manager interview
- 4Pay AIESEC Local Fee
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals