[BRAZIL] Hospitality Operations Intern | Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
Selina Brazil·Centro, Brazil
1400 BRL per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Tourism & hotel management, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, English
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Selina Brazil
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures. Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology. At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember... The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Reception/Front Office: To undertake front of house duties (including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience
- Hotel Operational Management: Manage task lists of operations, follow up on operations task and deadlines, prioritize task and communication between operations director and other
- departments, Supervising supplies, Support on handling customer complaints and queries.
- Tours/Transportation/Retail: Assisting all Selina Tours operations. Work closely with Explore Tours department.
- House Keeping: Investigate about complaints from guests and proceed with solutions, reports about rooms conditions to Rooms Supervisor, communicate and suggest rooms
- housekeeping/maintenance improvements, ensure cleanliness of all rooms and common areas, create and follow up with housekeeping protocols
- Reservations: Improve customer support and management of reservations, learn how to use hotel management software, improve sales, work on creating new upselling and cross selling techniques.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV analysis
- 2AIESEC interview
- 3Manager interview
- 4Pay AIESEC Local Fee
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals