Quality System Trainee (EU only)
1700 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Computer sciences, Business administration, Biology
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
UCB – Inspired by patients. Driven by science. At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe diseases. We look to transform patients’ lives by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. With us, our talents make the most of who they are, unlocking innovation and setting new standards for patients. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this make a difference in the lives of people living with severe diseases?” And to find the answers, we connect globally with patients and their families living with the physical and social burdens of severe disease. Wherever in the world, we are based, and no matter what role we play in the company, we believe every one of us can have an impact across our organization. From early research right through to manufacturing, sales and our support functions in e.g. HR, IT and Finance, we all pull together in our own ways to achieve transformative solutions for patients and their families. Adding Value Being Valued Our aim is to provide an optimal individual experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve. It’s with respect and awareness that we care for our diverse group of employees around the world. We are also strongly committed to a culture of integrity, transparency and ethical leadership and take our responsibility to the planet very seriously.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Support to the implementation/maintenance of an effective and compliant Medical Affairs (MA) staff qualification strategy, e.g.
- management of (generic) Job Descriptions
- Maintenance of Training plan (including Quality Controls) & assignment
- Production of training compliance KPIs and implementation of follow up actions
- Contribute to the implementation of end to end and quality by design MA processes, documented in UCB Electronic Document Management System (together with the Business Process Owners)
- Management of process related documentation
- Creation, testing & maintenance of process-related trainings (using ppt, Articulate 360 and UCB Learning system)
- Assignment of process related trainings to impacted roles
- Contribute to preparation of Audits/Inspections impacting MA processes
- Coordination and quality controls of documentation requests
- Production/Review of requested reports
- Manages projects to improve ways of working and collaboration with stakeholders (e.g. mapping tasks/activities, creates efficient ways of working & interface, proposed/implement new methodology, analyses data reporting needs and creates overview/dashboards)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quality-oriented, eye for details, self-organized, synthetic, pragmatic, able to apply theoretical knowledge in practical situations.
- High level of integrity and honesty, with a strong commitment to ethical behavior
- Functional computer literacy - Microsoft Office tools, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 2Cover Letter
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals