Intern Employer Branding/Social Media & Employee Engagement
DHL Group·Johanniterstraße 1/5311, 53113 Bonn, Germany
2020 EUR Per Month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Marketing, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About DHL Group
DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. With about 550,000 employees in 220 countries and territories worldwide, we connect people and markets and drive global trade. Our culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities, and to the environment. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds and have been partnering with AIESEC for over 20 years, bringing around 100 interns from all over the world to our locations every year. All of our AIESEC interns become part of the Upgrade Program when they join the company. Upgrade Program will not offer you only an internship experience but also: • Mentorship program facilitated by AIESEC alumni to ensure a successful career plan in DHL • Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills • Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DHL • IMPORTANT: The contract will be signed for 6 months + 6 months with the possibility of an extension. [ATTENTION BEFORE APPLYING! One needs to be either a bachelor graduate not more than 2 months before the internship start date or needs to maintain a Master's student status throughout the internship period. Second Master's, current Bachelor's students, and Bachelor's graduates more than two months are not allowed to apply!]
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Get to know a global HR organization and gain first-hand experience in global Employer Branding and Social Media activities
- Manage and create content for all DHL Global Forwarding social media channels, measure the success of activities
- Project management on various internal employee engagement initiatives including creation, implementation and documentation
- Content creation and (technical) maintainance of internal webpages
- Professional presentations and video editing for various internal and external projects
- anage our TikTok Superstars community
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Eligible candidates: One needs to be either a bachelor graduate not more than 2 months before the application deadline; or needs to remain Master's student status throughout the internship period. Second Master's, current Bachelor's students and Bachelor's graduates more than 2 months are not allowed to apply
- 2CV screening
- 3Selection process
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals