Social media marketing at inbound tourism company
Japan Dream Tour Co., Ltd.·Chiyoda City, Japan
This job opportunity is unpaid.
Tourism & hotel management, Marketing
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Japan Dream Tour Co., Ltd.
We provide lifetime-long memories through the “Unique Japan Tour” We are a land operator for Japan tours to support overseas customers, and arrange accommodations, meals, transportation, and a tour guide We have a connection with East Asia and Southeast Asia travel companies and have representative offices in Vietnam and Thailand. We will increase treating countries and improve our services to give special travel experiences for foreigners visiting Japan from all over the world. Serve not only group travel but also individual family travel. MICE(Meeting, Incentive Travel, Conference/Convention, Exhibition/Event), corporate travel, medical tourism, and original tours.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Understand the company's services and its marketing strategy
- Conduct Research on tourism and culture of a designated country.
- Write some reports on what you learned and searched, and present them.
- Develop social media post proposals based on the research findings.
- Accompany with a company tour.
- Join an Academic Seminar held by AIESEC in Japan.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Review / Questionnaire
- 21st Interview conducted by AIESEC
- 32nd Interview conducted by company
- 4Contract & Procedure
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals