Data Analyst Trainee (EU only)
1700 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Computer sciences, Business administration
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
UCB – Inspired by patients. Driven by science. At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe diseases. We look to transform patients’ lives by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. With us, our talents make the most of who they are, unlocking innovation and setting new standards for patients. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this make a difference in the lives of people living with severe diseases?” And to find the answers, we connect globally with patients and their families living with the physical and social burdens of severe disease. Wherever in the world, we are based, and no matter what role we play in the company, we believe every one of us can have an impact across our organization. From early research right through to manufacturing, sales and our support functions in e.g. HR, IT and Finance, we all pull together in our own ways to achieve transformative solutions for patients and their families. Adding Value Being Valued Our aim is to provide an optimal individual experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve. It’s with respect and awareness that we care for our diverse group of employees around the world. We are also strongly committed to a culture of integrity, transparency and ethical leadership and take our responsibility to the planet very seriously.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
You like to work in an environment where you support the Data and Reporting Lead in the following areas:
- Contribute to the instalment of a companywide G2M data governance program.
- Support in the implementation of a Data Quality tool.
- Identify use cases to automate current manual data quality checks.
- Facilitating governance review meetings and conducts periodic data health reviews.
- Establishes and oversees the maintenance of the meta data management processes including the maintenance of the data catalogue.
You will contribute on a day-to-day perspective:
- Document and follow-up on data issues related to quality, access, process and
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of issue resolution with many different
- Understand the issue and identify potential process improvement to prevent the
issue to happen again.
- Ensure all processes and activities are documented (e.g. how to test data
- Support in communication (Data catalogue, reporting, data initiatives).
- Ensure the data catalog remains up to date.
- Support the EU Data Operations Lead in other initiatives related to data.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 2Cover Letter
- 4Business functional case study
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals