Guest Relations Intern
Turyaa Kalutara·Kalutara, Sri Lanka
60000 LKR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Tourism & hotel management
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Turyaa Kalutara
Sprawled across six acres of ocean-front land, Turyaa Kalutara features well-appointed sea view rooms, dining spaces, large pool, spa and sauna, gymnasium, night club and more! With a total of 109 complete with private balconies, Turyaa Kalutara offers exceptional comfort throughout. Sporting interests are cared for with a host of recreational activities spanning across playing sets of badminton or shooting a cue ball across the pool table.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Sunday, - 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Assist Russian guests to check in and answer their inquiries
- Communicate and translate for Russian guests when required
- Handle and record complains and bring the matters to relevant HODs/ Managers
- Coordinate and follow special requirements of Russian guests
- Provide necessary information about the hotel, its facilities and the area
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals