ACE Program | Spanish Speaker Service Desk Analyst
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.·Budapest, Hungary
280000 HUF Per Month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Computer sciences, Systems and Computing Engineering
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consultancy company. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization, reaching US 100 billion in 2018. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide and ranked by the Forbes as one of the most Worlds Most Innovative Companies, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. In 2004, TCS and AIESEC created the ACE Program, an International Career Program with the objective to bring to our offices young internationals with eagerness to learn and to add diversity to our working environment, at the same give an opportunity to the youth to build a highly qualified professional career. ACE stands for Accelerate, Connect and Experience, and thats what we provide for each one of our interns on daily basis.Since the ACE Program between TCS and AIESEC was established in 2004, +2500 global youth talents participated in ACE program in TCS offices. In 15 years of the program, many ACE interns continued their professional life in different TCS branches across the world.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail/voice mail, and over web interface.
- Diagnose and solve software and hardware problems by giving step-by-step instructions
- Instruct users on usage of application systems
- Learn and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
- Provide training to other staff members as required
- Document new technical solutions in knowledge bas
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1CV Screening: Review if the application meets the basic requirements in terms of background and skills. If the candidate doesn't pass this phase, he/she will be notified that the application was rejected.
- 2Student certificate approval: After passing the first step, we will send you a first contact email requesting you to provide a valid student certificate.
- 3Pre-screening call: After student certificate is approved, a short call of 30 min is scheduled with the candidate to set expectations and get to know better the applicant.
- 4Selection process: Three rounds of interviews, done usually in a row. The selection process usually takes around 3 hours.
- 5Feedback: Sharing feedback and results from the selection process.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals