ACE Program l German Speaker Financial Accountant
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.·Budapest, Hungary
280000 HUF Per Month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Finance, Economics, Accounting
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consultancy company. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization, reaching US 100 billion in 2018. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide and ranked by the Forbes as one of the most Worlds Most Innovative Companies, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. In 2004, TCS and AIESEC created the ACE Program, an International Career Program with the objective to bring to our offices young internationals with eagerness to learn and to add diversity to our working environment, at the same give an opportunity to the youth to build a highly qualified professional career. ACE stands for Accelerate, Connect and Experience, and thats what we provide for each one of our interns on daily basis.Since the ACE Program between TCS and AIESEC was established in 2004, +2500 global youth talents participated in ACE program in TCS offices. In 15 years of the program, many ACE interns continued their professional life in different TCS branches across the world.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Process data provided by enlisted companies in financial statements, related notes, and entire report following rules and requirements set by client with attention on data consistency.
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal-setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
- Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies, and any other guidelines applicable.
- Contribute to English workflow from EMEA markets as per Direct Line Manager request.
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from the customer side as needed.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1Student Certificate Validation
- 2Pre Screening
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals