ACE Program | Polish Speaking Domain Specialist
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.·Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
53000 INR Per Month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Finance, Economics, Accounting
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consultancy company. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization, reaching US 100 billion in 2018. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide and ranked by the Forbes as one of the most Worlds Most Innovative Companies, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. In 2004, TCS and AIESEC created the ACE Program, an International Career Program with the objective to bring to our offices young internationals with eagerness to learn and to add diversity to our working environment, at the same give an opportunity to the youth to build a highly qualified professional career. ACE stands for Accelerate, Connect and Experience, and thats what we provide for each one of our interns on daily basis.Since the ACE Program between TCS and AIESEC was established in 2004, +2500 global youth talents participated in ACE program in TCS offices. In 15 years of the program, many ACE interns continued their professional life in different TCS branches across the world.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Polish Reading, writing and speaking
- Work and help internal teams on language dependency tasks
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the Team to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Assists in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 2First Contact After Shortlisting
- 3HR Interview
- 4Technical Interview
- 5Final Acceptance
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals