Material Handling & Inbound Supply Chain Intern - Only EU citizens
AB Electrolux·Wrocław, Poland
5700 PLN per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Economics, Business administration, Logistics
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About AB Electrolux
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
As a member of the Material Handling and Inbound Supply Chain team you will:
- Align with project team on priorities and schedules
- Coordinate the global standardization of data nomenclature and requirements
- Validate of data across multiple Business Areas and source systems
- Coordinate the global harmonization of solution interfaces, internal and external
- Lead the development of global Inbound solution training material
- Monitor and analyze digital inbound solution usage to identify solution areas for improvement
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
- 1HR interview
- 2Hiring Manager interview 1
- 3Hiring Manager interview 2
- 4Business Case (depends on the needs)
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals