Global Sales BI & Reporting specialist (Required EU citizen)
DHL Group·Machelen, Belgium
2300 EUR per month
This would be your gross salary for this job opportunity.
Software development and programming, Computer sciences
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
About DHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. With about 570,000 employees in 220 countries and territories worldwide, we connect people and markets and drive global trade. Our culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds and have been partnering with AIESEC for over 25 years, bringing around 100 interns from all over the world to our locations every year. All of our AIESEC interns become part of UPGRADE Program when they join the company. UPGRADE Program will not offer you only an internship experience but also: • Mentorship program facilitated by AIESEC alumni to ensure a successful career plan in DPDHL • Customized workshops and digital learning plan focused on our business’ most demanded skills • Exclusive networking spaces facilitated by the AIESEC community, designed to retain quality young talent in DPDHL
About the job and it’s activities
Monday to Friday, - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Develop BI Reports & Dashboards on PowerBI
- Define, Co-ordinate & Plan with Regions for UATs
- Manage & update system information on monthly basis.
- Respond to enquiries on reports & data from senior management (global & regional)
- Attend meetings & workshops representing Global Sales BI.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to gather requirements for Sales data
- Support the Sales BI migration & integration into MS Dynamics
- Flexibility for working hours, due to global scope meetings can be early or late depending the regions involved.
The steps involved in being recruited for this job.
What you’ll be provided with during your stay
Benefits of becoming a volunteer
Get certified as a Global Volunteer
Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Assessments
Get personal & professional training by the local office abroad
Impact the world for the better by contributing towards the Sustainable Development Goals